Construction Site OSH Coordinator
Choose a reliable and experienced partner who will provide expert supervision of your construction site.
If there is more than one employer (or more than one entrepreneur) working at the construction site, the builder is obliged to appoint a safety coordinator based on the requirements of the Government Decree No 396/2006.
We will develop an OSH plan for the construction site and provide services of an authorised safety technician for you.
We coordinate safety for projects over the entire Slovak Republic and in other EU states and we cover OSH services for large projects as well.
We are currently working on the PM19 project: construction of a paper-producing plant Mondi SCP in Ružomberok where we provide regular inspections, reports, communication among suppliers and we deal with the removal of detected flaws at the construction site.
Communication in English is natural.
What will our construction site OSH coordinator provide you with?
- Occupational safety and health plan for work at a construction site
- Inspection, control and supervision of the construction works’ progress
- Schedule of works that will be performed at the same time
- Cooperation plan between employers who work at a common workplace
- Physical inspections and checks at the construction site according to the agreed OSH inspection plan for the construction site
- Development of technical solutions and OSH measures
- Supervision of the compliance with security regulations
- Alcohol screenings
In addition to these services we will prepare the necessary documentation for you and throughout the entire duration of our cooperation we will provide consulting and guidance within the area of OSH and FP regulations applicable for the Slovak Republic and the EU.