During the course, participants will acquire theoretical knowledge about the methods and procedures of operating individual types of lifting equipment, focusing on safety and health protection at work. Education and training of persons to operate lifting equipment is carried out in accordance with § 17 par. 3 decree no. 508/2009 Coll. The course participants will complete the education and training with a written test and will then be issued with a Certificate for the operation of the lifting equipment in accordance with § 16 par. 1 letter c) Act no. 124/2006 Coll. on safety and health protection at work.
Conditions for participation in education and training of persons to operate lifting equipment
- completed primary schooling,
- at least 18 years of age,
- Basic course - from 3 hours (depending on the complexity of the lifting equipment)
- Repeated familiarization - 3 hours
During repeated familiarization, course participants will become familiar with changes in legal regulations and other legal regulations to ensure safety and health protection at work and with current knowledge related to safety and health protection when operating lifting equipment.
- Repeated notification every 24 months in accordance with § 7 par. 5 of Act no. 124/2006 Coll.
**all listed prices are without VAT**