Working at height using special climbing equipment
During the course, participants will acquire theoretical knowledge and practical skills about the methods and procedures of using special climbing equipment necessary for performing work at heights using special mountaineering and speleological equipment with a focus on safety and health protection at work. Course participants complete education and training with a written test, an oral exam and a practical exam, and then they will be issued with a Certificate for work at height performed using special mountaineering and speleological equipment in accordance with § 16 par. 1 letter a) of Act no. 124/2006 Coll. on safety and health protection at work .
Conditions for participation in education and training of persons working at height using special climbing equipment
- completed primary schooling,
- at least 18 years of age,
- medical fitness - a medical certificate on health fitness for work must not be older than 6 months ( SZČO / employee ).
- Basic course – 33 hours
- Repeated familiarization - 3 hours
- Refresher training – 8 hours
Repeated familiarization and updating training
During repeated familiarization and update training, course participants will familiarize themselves with changes in legislation and other legislation to ensure safety and health protection at work and with current knowledge related to safety and health protection when working at height using special mountaineering and caving techniques.
- Repeated notification every 12 months in accordance with § 3 par. 1 of decree no. 147/2013 Coll.
- Update professional training every 5 years in accordance with § 16 par. 8 of Act No. 124/2006 Coll.
**all listed prices are without VAT**