During the course, participants will acquire theoretical knowledge and practical skills about the methods and procedures of operating individual types of forklift trucks, with a focus on safety and health protection at work. Course participants will complete education and training with a written test, an oral exam and a practical exam, and they will then be issued with a motorized wheelchair operator's license in accordance with § 16 par. 1 letter a) of Act no. 124/2006 Coll. on safety and health protection at work.
Conditions for participation in the education and training of persons to operate forklift trucks
- completed primary schooling,
- at least 18 years of age,
- medical fitness – a medical certificate on fitness for work must not be older than 6 months ( SZČO / employee ),
- a driver's license is only required for a W2 motorized truck.
- Basic course – the number of lessons depends on the type of motorized wheelchair
- Repeated familiarization - 3 hours
- Refresher training – 8 hours
Repeated familiarization and updating training
During repeated familiarization and update training, course participants will become familiar with changes in legal regulations and other legal regulations to ensure safety and health protection at work and with current knowledge related to safety and health protection when operating forklift trucks.
- Repeated notification every 24 months in accordance with § 7 par. 5 of Act no. 124/2006 Coll.
- Update professional training every 5 years in accordance with § 16 par. 8 of Act No. 124/2006 Coll.
Sorting forklift trucks
I. class – electric trucks
II. class - trucks with combustion engine
- type A - platform, low-lift, trailing and pushing - manually guided
- type B - platform, low-lift, trailing and pushing - with lever control
- type C - platform, low-lift, trailing and pushing - with steering wheel steering
- type D - high lifting - manually guided
- type E - high lifting - with lever control
- type W1 - high-lift with a load capacity of up to 5 tons - with steering wheel control
- type W2 - high-lift with a load capacity of over 5 tons - with steering wheel steering
- type G – high-lift controlled from the lifting platform
from €100/person (depending on the class and type of forklift)
**all listed prices are without VAT**