During the course, participants will acquire the theoretical knowledge and practical skills needed to assemble and dismantle scaffolding with a focus on safety and health protection at work. The participants of the course will complete the education and training with a written test and a practical exam and will then be issued with a Scaffolder's License in accordance with § 16 par. 1 letter a) of Act no. 124/2006 Coll. on safety and health protection at work.
Conditions for participation in education and training of persons for assembly and disassembly of scaffolding
- completed primary schooling,
- at least 18 years of age,
- medical fitness - a medical certificate on health fitness for work must not be older than 6 months ( SZČO / employee ).
- Basic course – 34 hours
- Repeated familiarization - 3 hours
- Update training – 4 hours
Repeated familiarization and updating training
During repeated familiarization and update training, course participants will become familiar with changes in legislation and other legislation to ensure safety and health at work and with current knowledge related to safety and health at work related to the performance of scaffolder activities.
- Repeated notification every 12 months in accordance with § 3 par. 1 of decree no. 147/2013 Coll.
- Update professional training every 5 years in accordance with § 16 par. 8 of Act No. 124/2006 Coll.
Types of scaffolding
- A – tubular scaffolding
- B – supporting scaffolding
- C – mobile and free-standing scaffolding
- E – construction platform lift
- F – partial scaffolding
- D – wooden scaffolding
**all listed prices are without VAT**