Participants of the Load binder course will acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary for the operation and operation of lifting equipment related to the performance of load binders, they will acquire skills for tying, hanging and gripping the load, including the principles of communication with the operator of the lifting equipment with a focus on safety and health protection at work. Course participants will complete education and training with a written test, a practical exam and will then be issued with a Burden binder's Certificate in accordance with § 16 par. 1 letter a) of Act no. 124/2006 Coll. on safety and health protection at work .
Conditions for participation in the education and training of burden binders:
- completed primary schooling,
- at least 18 years of age,
- medical fitness - a medical certificate on health fitness for work must not be older than 6 months ( SZČO / employee ).
- Basic course – 20 hours
- Repeated familiarization - 3 hours
- Refresher training – 8 hours
Repeated familiarization and updating training
During repeated familiarization and update training, course participants become familiar with changes in legal regulations and other legal regulations to ensure safety and health protection at work and with current knowledge related to safety and health protection in the operation and operation of lifting equipment related to the performance of the work of load binders and when tying, gripping and hanging loads.
- Repeated notification every 24 months in accordance with § 7 par. 5 of Act no. 124/2006 Coll.
- Update professional training every 5 years in accordance with § 16 par. 8 of Act No. 124/2006 Coll.
**all listed prices are without VAT**