During the course, participants will acquire the theoretical knowledge needed to operate selected agricultural machines and equipment with a focus on safety and health protection at work. Course participants will complete education and training with a written test and will then be issued with a written certificate of completion of education and training for the operation of selected agricultural machines and equipment with a focus on safety and health protection at work in accordance with §16 par. 1 letter b) Act no. 124/2006 Coll. on safety and health protection at work.
Conditions for participation in education and training of persons to operate agricultural machines and equipment
- completed primary schooling,
- at least 18 years of age,
- medical fitness – a medical certificate on fitness for work must not be older than 6 months ( SZČO / employee ),
- if you do not hold a driver's license, the document will be issued to you only with a restriction to the workplace.
- Basic course – 16 hours
- Repeated familiarization - 3 hours
- Refresher training – 6 hours
Repeated familiarization and updating training
During repeated familiarization and update training, course participants will familiarize themselves with changes in legislation and other legislation to ensure safety and health protection at work and with current knowledge related to safety and health protection when operating selected agricultural machines and equipment.
- Repeated notification every 24 months in accordance with § 7 par. 5 of Act no. 124/2006 Coll.
- Update professional training every 5 years in accordance with § 16 par. 8 of Act No. 124/2006 Coll.
Groups of agricultural machines and equipment
- automatic cutters,
- grain harvesters,
- special machines for harvesting agricultural crops
**all listed prices are without VAT**