Operation of a chainsaw during logging
Participants of the course Operation of a hand-held motorized chainsaw (RMRP) during logging will acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary for the operation and operation of the RMRP related to the operation of saws. During the course, they will acquire the skills of proper sawing, cutting techniques, learn about logging in the forest and the proper handling of wood. Course participants will complete education and training with a written test, a practical exam, and subsequently will be issued with a License to operate a chainsaw in logging in accordance with § 16 par. 1 letter a) of Act no. 124/2006 Coll. on safety and health protection at work .
Conditions for participation in education and training for the operation of a chainsaw in logging:
- completed primary schooling,
- at least 18 years of age,
- medical fitness - a medical certificate on health fitness for work must not be older than 6 months ( SZČO / employee ).
- Basic course – 64 hours
- Repeated familiarization - 3 hours
- Refresher training – 8 hours
Repeated familiarization and updating training
During repeated familiarization and update training, course participants will become familiar with changes in legal regulations and other legal regulations to ensure safety and health protection at work and with current knowledge related to safety and health protection in the operation and operation of RMRP related to the performance of activities of sawmills.
- Repeated notification every 24 months in accordance with § 7 par. 5 of Act no. 124/2006 Coll.
- Update professional training every 5 years in accordance with § 16 par. 8 of Act No. 124/2006 Coll.
**all listed prices are without VAT**